In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Responsible
- Responsible: Guimarana Dream Food S.L..
- NIF: B09987017
- Address: Avenida Reino de Murcia 174, E1, P01 C, Zarandona, Murcia – Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact telephone number: 601 43 74 01
- Website: https://guimarana.com
Principles applied in data processingIn the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or several specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal dataTo browse the website it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
RightsThe Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
Purpose of personal data processingWhen you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to their newsletter or contract a product or service, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to the collection, use, management and storage of your information by — piensasolutions.com —
- Forms for contracting products or services: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, identity document (tax identification number, foreign identification number, passport or residence permit), address of email, postal address, telephone number and payment information (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a commercial relationship with the User, send orders, provide contracted services and to carry out billing and the collection of contracted products or services.
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted. You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
Legitimation for data processingThe legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
- Execution of the contract or the application of pre-contractual measures with the interested party, in order to provide a product or service purchased from the Holder.
- To comply with legal obligations.
Categories of personal dataThe categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identifying data.
- Specially protected data categories are not processed.
Preservation of personal dataThe personal data provided to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( “Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States. More information at: https://analytics.google.com a>
Web BrowsingWhen browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you. The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
Accuracy and veracity of personal dataYou agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated. As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Aceptación y consentimiento
Como Usuario del Sitio Web declara haber sido informado de las condiciones sobre protección de datos de carácter personal, acepta y consiente el tratamiento de los mismos por parte del Titular en la forma y para las finalidades indicadas en esta Política de Privacidad.
Para contactar con el Titular, suscribirse a un boletín o realizar comentarios en este sitio Web tiene que aceptar la presente Política de Privacidad.
The address of our website is: https://guimarana.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to aid spam detection.
If you upload images to the web, you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Website visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
When you sign in, we will also set various cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Access cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your access will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the access cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. Expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
With whom we share your data
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can automatically recognize and approve subsequent comments, instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked by an automatic spam detection service.